DO IT YOURSELF
Remove Charge-Off Accounts, Collection Accounts, Late Payments, Foreclosures, Repos and all other negative items.
This will save you thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of time!
How it works
EASY TO USE
All this program takes is the ability to mail a certified letter to the credit reporting agencies. This is a step-by-step instruction on what to do, how to do it, and when to it. You will have the mailing addresses for the Credit Reporting Agencies and dispute letter templates ready to go!
What Credit Repair Companies Don't Want You To Know
Section 610(a)(1) [§ 1681 h of the FCRA stipulates that a credit bureau is only required to respond to a dispute from a consumer if it is in writing and if the consumer properly verifies that they are who they say they are using proper identification. A copy of a valid driver license showing an address that matches up with the address showing on your credit report and a copy of your social security card are considered valid identification.
Credit isn't just important for buying a house or car these days. Negative credit can hinder employment, promotions, refinancing, either denial on a loan or excessive interest, and high insurance premiums. You can get better results by negotiating with creditors and collectors directly.
You will never pay more than $156!
This includes the $78.99 setup, plus $38.50 for three rounds of credit dispute services if necessary.
- Take the first step on the road to improved credit by repairing your own credit and learn how to continually improve it on your own.
- You don't need to spend thousands of dollars to hire a credit-repair company to help you fix your credit.
- You can get better results by sending letters to the three major credit bureaus and collection agencies directly.
- Doing the work yourself means you can avoid scams, eliminate excessive fees, pay less overall and get out of debt faster.
What we can help you with
- Requesting validation of your credit.
- XDeltion letters.
- Threaten your collection agency with a lawsuit.
- See if your collection agency has violated HIPPA.
- Section 609 Verification.